WSI Corporate Overview
Introduction to WSI – We Simplify the Internet: Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, WSI has been leading the franchising and Internet services industry for over a decade. Established in 1995, WSI is the world’s leading provider of Internet solutions to small and medium size businesses. WSI Franchisees are located in 80 countries worldwide.
Business Success and Ongoing Profitability Approach: WSI is committed to improving the profitability of our customers through the use of leading-edge Internet technologies, delivered by knowledgeable and service-oriented Internet Consultants. WSI creates websites that work! Our solutions are affordable, flexible and robust, drive more traffic, convert more customers online and provide ongoing return on investment for our SME customers.
WSI’s years of experience in this industry have shown that an effective, profitable Internet Solution is the result of careful planning, informed development and ongoing support. The company’s patent pending Internet Marketing Lifecycle™, a six-phased development plan has helped produce thousands of successful Internet Solutions for businesses of all sizes worldwide.
WSI Consulting Edge: When a business chooses to work with a WSI Internet Consultant, it benefits from the personal attention of a local business professional and the cost-savings and stability of a large international company. With their expertise in Internet marketing, our Consultants offer Affordable Web Solutions, Build Targeted Traffic and help Convert more Customers Online. The objective is to deliver the ABCs of Internet Marketing™ in a consistent and sustained manner for the long-term.
Serving SMEs Worldwide – the WSI Franchise Network: Thanks to the trust and support of our customers over the years, our network has grown whereby our franchiees are located in 80 countries serving small to medium sized (SME) enterprises. Our network is truly international and covers countries in all major regions of the world: North America, Europe and UK, Latin and Central America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiencies and Enhance Profits - WSI Products and Services: WSI products and services are designed using advanced technologies and industry best practices that help drive traffic to SME websites. Completely bottom-line driven, these solutions generate ongoing return on investment through cost reduction, better operating efficiency and improved business profitability. Our advanced solutions are powered by WSI Modular Development Technology™ (MDT) and include proprietary solutions like WSI Business Edge™ (5th Generation Internet Technology).
WSI Global e-Marketplace: The WSI e-Marketplace is comprised of a number of production facilities located in strategic areas throughout the world; carefully selected and approved vendors and authorized suppliers, each an expert in their respective fields; and of course, our Internet Consultants. SME owners have access to advanced technology products and services such as Web conferencing, multi media tools, email marketing, video email, Web hosting and a range of other e-services available locally and affordably. Every member of our e-Marketplace is connected to the others via our proprietary project management system. This allows seamless communication and collaboration between e-Marketplace members whether they're in London or Sydney - a terrific example of e-Business in action!
WSI’s Corporate Social Responsibility: With the support and cooperation of its customers, franchise network, employees, suppliers and charitable organizations, WSI aims to help under-privileged children around the world through its global outreach program Make Child Poverty History (MCPH). The mission of the MCPH program is to bring together individuals and organizations in an effort to provide the basic necessities of life to children living in poverty – one child, one village at a time.
As the world’s leading provider of profitable Internet solutions to SMEs, Internet accessibility for all is an essential component of the company’s offering. WSI is committed to the delivery of customer websites that are accessible for everyone, including people with disabilities. Towards this end, WSI provides education, guidance, tools and techniques that comply with the worldwide W3C standards.
Industry Partnerships, Associations and Memberships:
- Through its Strategic Alliance Partner (SAP) Program, WSI has inked valuable business relationships with industry leaders like ClickTracks, Inbox 360, Webex, LiveChat, VoiceMarketer, IfByPhone and others that provide value-added products and services to the global SME market via the WSI Consultants’ network.
- WSI is a member of key industry associations and forums like the International Franchise association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) and the Search Engine Academy.
- The WSI-MCPH toolbar which is a result of our partnership with BenefitBar LLC, gives WSI, its customers, franchisees and suppliers a greater opportunity to improve lives of children around the world by simply changing the way people search the Internet. Each time the toolbar is used by an online user to search for something on the Internet, a donation is raised for a charity that works towards making child poverty history.
Corporate Initiatives, Ongoing Training and Programs:
- The WSI Internet Consultant Advisory Council (ICAC) was formed in 2004 with 12 members elected to represent all regions of the world where we operate. ICAC members contribute ideas, share feedback and exchange best practices across the WSI network on an ongoing basis.
- The WSI Consultants’ network is an invaluable source of knowledge, information, business innovations, industry best practices and real-life experiences in the world of Internet Marketing and Consulting. Several classroom and virtual training initiatives at WSI include the 90-day Quick Start Program (QSP) conducted virtually for new Consultants, Ambassador Training Seminar Series conducted by Ambassador Coaches who are experienced WSI Internet Marketing Consultants, daily webinars called “Coffee Breaks”, video presentations and so on.
- WSI Excellence and Innovation (E&I) Conferences are global events with industry leading experts as presenters. These presentations are founded in the objectives of sharing best practices that can be adopted and duplicated in a flexible manner across cultural boundaries by WSI Consultants anywhere in the world.
- The WSI Global Young Entrepreneur Scholarship (YES!) Program was launched in October 2007 to seek and empower young entrepreneurs to deliver what SMEs need - leverage Internet marketing, build their brands online and meet the shift in consumer culture.
- The WSI Mentoring Program offers Consultants the opportunity to team up and be mentored by their more experienced counterparts through a structured program involving collective business development, project delivery and customer relationship management.
For more information on WSI please contact us today.